I’m in love with Ciara’s new hair color; it’s a different color and and technique than we normally see on red carpets. Earlier this year she was sporting an ombre technique (French gradient 2-tone..but you can use more than 2 colors) and I wasn’t a fan of it. It was just too harsh for her and it looked…kinda dry and poofy. Lately, she’s been wearing a gorgeous balayage (meaning hand painted highlights) with blends of ash brown, platinum blonde, and ash blonde. It’s a much more polish customized look for her…not so fresh out the bag.
Do it for the ‘Gram!
- Quick Swatch: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Soft Brown” (3714)
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo w/ Shea Butter and Apple Cider Vinegar coming soon (3258)
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Swatches and Review + Opinion About Dupes (1581)
- Hookie Do: Hook Your Hair Extensions Without Glue or Sewing (1480)
- Details on The New Clarisonic Smart Profile and RFID Technology (798)
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Defining Powder Medium Plus and Light Swatches and Review (701)
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Deﬁning Powder Studio Sculpt Superblack Lash Details, Pictures and Release Date (570)
- Why I’m Not Here for Tyra’s New Makeup Line (417)
- From France to your hands… L’OCCITANE Giveaway (408)
- NYX Cosmetics The Suede Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches (351)