I’m in love with Ciara’s new hair color; it’s a different color and and technique than we normally see on red carpets. Earlier this year she was sporting an ombre technique (French gradient 2-tone..but you can use more than 2 colors) and I wasn’t a fan of it. It was just too harsh for her and it looked…kinda dry and poofy. Lately, she’s been wearing a gorgeous balayage (meaning hand painted highlights) with blends of ash brown, platinum blonde, and ash blonde. It’s a much more polish customized look for her…not so fresh out the bag.
Do it for the ‘Gram!
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo w/ Shea Butter and Apple Cider Vinegar coming soon (3014)
- Quick Swatch: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Soft Brown” (2977)
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation in NC45 Review, Swatches, and Photos (2071)
- Hookie Do: Hook Your Hair Extensions Without Glue or Sewing (1328)
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint Collection Review and Swatches (1290)
- Hair braider hacks off child’s braids due to non-payment + UPDATE (949)
- NARS Gienah Contour Blush Review and Swatches + Comparisons (660)
- Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream and Kiss Aqua Beauty Balm Make a Good Pair (561)
- Get the Details on Draya’s Lipstick from Basketball Wives LA Season 3 Reunion Show + Swatches (550)
- Kitty Care: What your “good cooch” kit really says about your feminine hygiene practices (513)