I’m in love with Ciara’s new hair color; it’s a different color and and technique than we normally see on red carpets. Earlier this year she was sporting an ombre technique (French gradient 2-tone..but you can use more than 2 colors) and I wasn’t a fan of it. It was just too harsh for her and it looked…kinda dry and poofy. Lately, she’s been wearing a gorgeous balayage (meaning hand painted highlights) with blends of ash brown, platinum blonde, and ash blonde. It’s a much more polish customized look for her…not so fresh out the bag.
Do it for the ‘Gram!
- Quick Swatch: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Soft Brown” (3529)
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo w/ Shea Butter and Apple Cider Vinegar coming soon (3136)
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint Collection Review and Swatches (1635)
- Hookie Do: Hook Your Hair Extensions Without Glue or Sewing (1403)
- Hair braider hacks off child’s braids due to non-payment + UPDATE (958)
- Hair Show-Off: Lola Glamorous – Long, Red, Poetic Justice Braids (573)
- Get the Details on Draya’s Lipstick from Basketball Wives LA Season 3 Reunion Show + Swatches (571)
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Deﬁning Powder Studio Sculpt Superblack Lash Details, Pictures and Release Date (563)
- Kitty Care: What your “good cooch” kit really says about your feminine hygiene practices (533)
- Love It or Let It Go? Nicki Minaj’s “Pills N Potions” Video Makeup (491)