This holiday season, OPI celebrates the 50th Anniversary of a fellow world icon – James Bond – appearing in Skyfall. Starring Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem, this highly-anticipated twenty-third installment opens in theaters nationwide on November 9, 2012.
Inspired by the film’s blend of glamour and danger, OPI launches Skyfall Collection, featuring twelve limited-edition nail lacquers for Holiday 2012. “OPI is thrilled to work with EON Productions to celebrate 50 years of the style, swagger and mystique associated with Bond 007,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “From metallic and glitter finishes to jewel tones and even a jet black, these lacquers capture the film’s sophisticated and glamorous look.
“Watch for Bérénice Marlohe wearing two Skyfall Collection shades in the film,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “With Skyfall, a rich maroon, painted on top of the nail and GoldenEye, a shimmering gold, painted on the undersides, Marlohe’s luxurious manicure will be the one to try this holiday season.”
The Skyfall Collection features six shades that play off the movie’s seductive theme, and another six that offer a more dangerous look, including:
- GoldenEye All eyes will be upon you when you wear this glorious gold.
- The Spy Who Loved Me A red as romantic as the secret agent inside you.
- Die Another Day Live in the moment in this hot and lively red.
- Casino Royale This high-rolling plum is fit for royalty.
- You Only Live Twice This rich high-shimmer magenta is a once-in-a-lifetime find.
- Skyfall Get Bonded with this magnificent maroon.
- Moonraker Drive your fastest car to get this exhilarating metallic grey.
- Tomorrow Never Dies This eternally intense purple will live forever.
- The Living Daylights This courageous multi-hued glitter sparkles 24/007.
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service This misty-green pewter commands attention.
- Live & Let Die Burn the candles on both ends in this private jet black.
- The World is Not Enough This rosy silver is as addictive as it is beautiful.
Available: October 2012 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($9.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer