Be Different – Choose Black Diamonds For Your Engagement Ring
Every woman would love to design their engagement ring and in a perfect world, that would be the case. If you and your soulmate are going to customise the engagement ring, you get to choose every aspect and if you have never considered black diamonds, here are a few good reasons to do just that.
- Be Different – A black diamond engagement ring will definitely turn a few heads. If you are a trendsetter, not a follower, chic black diamonds are perfect. Black is sexy and goes great with either yellow gold or platinum. The custom jeweller can help you choose the perfect loose black gemstones and he can work to your budget. If you like to be the centre of attention, a stunning black diamond engagement ring will do the trick and who knows? You might set a trend.
- Black Diamonds Are Affordable – If you are on a tight budget, a stunning black diamond won’t break the bank and the custom jeweller can acquire natural black diamonds for sale at wholesale prices. The jewellery maker creates hi-res 3D images for the client, so you get to see the ring in detail. Of course, you would discuss diamond cuts, of which there are many and with the jeweller’s help, the perfect black diamond engagement ring will be born.
- Great For Dark Complexion – Don’t think a black diamond will be lost on a dark-skinned wearer; indeed, there is always a contrast and the sparkle of the stone is apparent with a dark background. Google Images can show you how stunning black diamonds really are and finding a bespoke jeweller near you is another job for Google. For the best quality raw uncut diamonds, talk to a reputable wholesale gemstone dealer, who can source the best stones at the lowest prices.
- Spiritual Qualities – It is said that black diamonds represent wealth, good fortune and power. You can talk to one of the Parramatta diamond brokers or specialists in your area who can assist you in choosing the best gemstones for the ring. In ancient times, black gemstones were much sought-after and are rarer than other diamonds. Black diamonds are not often seen in the fashion world, although a few celebs are attracted to these stunning gemstones and are frequently seen wearing black diamond jewellery.
- Goes With Every Colour – Let’s face it, black can be blended with any shade, so you never have to worry about clashing with an outfit. A large central black diamond with a cushion cut is perfect for the Art Deco woman and a custom jeweller can make it happen. You might prefer the chic contrast with yellow or white gold; this is something to discuss with the custom jeweller.
Black diamond jewellery definitely turns heads and if the darkest shade appeals to you, why not design the perfect black diamond engagement ring that you will treasure forever? The jeweller would be happy to share a Zoom call to discuss designs and prices and take the first step to creating the best engagement ring.