Westside Family Church Lenexa KS on 10 Key Reasons to Go to Church
If you are a church going family, you will have had to deal with the temper tantrums of children who don’t want to go, and parents who feel that they have a thousand other things to do. According to Westside Family Church Lenexa KS, this is the perfect time to reflect on the benefits of going to church. And these are benefits that positively affect the entire family.
The 10 Benefits of Going to Church According to Westside Family Church Lenexa KS
- Obedience to God, as has been commanded in Hebrews 10:25. Going to church stops us from being swept away by all of life’s other events.
- Fellowship, as has been stated in Proverbs 27:17. Fellowship enables families to come together and learn from each other, sharing problems and finding solutions together.
- Molding family life, but also the personality of each individual within the family. This is about rooting the foundations of the family in trust, discipline, faithfulness, openness, integrity, honesty, and, most of all, love.
- Service, which enables families to learn how to be good Christians. It also ensures the Lord can answer any questions people may have. The family is ministered through prayers, testimonies, and songs. Furthermore, families can take part in the ushering team, choir, and other service unites, thereby serving God themselves.
- Networking, because no matter how spiritual we are, we need connections with others. Finding connections with likeminded people is the best way to do that, and this can be achieved in church.
- Avoiding trouble and difficulty, simply by being inside the church, which is a place of safety and peace.
- Choice of company, as you know that, within the church, you will be surrounded by others who have the same morals and values as you, people who have the same belief system. These are people that you want your children to make friends with.
- Choice of spouse, which may seem a bit far down the road particularly if your children are very young, but wouldn’t you rather they eventually find someone with the same beliefs as them?
- Peace, which is found not just in the church, but also at home. When families attend church together, Jesus follows people home and continues to advocate peace there. Family relationships become more peaceful as well.
- Salvation, enabling people to give their lives to the Lord, regardless of their past deeds, actions, and sins. Someone who continues to go to church will eventually lead themselves to salvation.
A lot of families are going through significant difficulties. They experience challenges and problems that tear at the very fabric of their unit. If they consistently go to church together and take part in the spiritual activities, they will quickly see that many of those problems are solved. Churches have the wisdom required to resolve any issue that a family may be facing, be that through ministry, through servitude, or through togetherness.